Eye-Lets Etc. is looking for 7 design team members at this time.
We want enthusiastic, creative people excited about inspiring others to be part of our team. We are looking for designers with a variety of styles and skills. Previous design team experience is not necessary.
Design team submissions accepted January 1, 2010 thru January 27th, 2010. The design team will be chosen and those selected will be contacted by February 4, 2010.
At this time this call is limited to US residents only. We may have openings for Guest Designers from other countries in the months ahead.
To apply please send the following to: eledesignteamATgmailDOTcom
- Name, address, phone number, and e-mail address
- We want to see a representative sample of your work to include 2 layouts, 2 cards and 1 altered project. We want to see your best work. Please send your submissions as JPEG or PDF files preferably 300dpi each.
- Tell us about you, why you scrapbook and or make cards and what you can bring to our design team. What do you like to scrapbook, etc.
- Include links to:
-Your blog or personal website (if you have one)
-Any online galleries where your work is displayed (include user id’s where necessary)
- Tell us about your experience with other design teams (current or past) and any other related experience you have. If you are currently on other design teams, please comment on why you want to be on more than one design team. How will you ensure you meet your commitments to our design team?
Design Team Requirements:
- Submit 1 - 2 layouts, 1 – 2 cards and if possible 1 paper craft project depending on the month 1 altered project each month (or 1 additional layout). All projects should contain at least 75% of the kit materials.
-Projects must be uploaded prior to the monthly deadline.
- Once every other month, create a weekly challenge
-Contribute an article once during your term (technique, sketch, product review, project instructions etc.) for our website & or blog. Article will be required once during term.
-Must be able to send via email good quality photos of your projects.
-You may be asked to make a duplicate of a project and mail it into Eye-Lets-Etc. headquarters for use in publications and or marketing.
- Help judge contests (as needed)
- Be able to commit to a 12 month term (February 2010 – January 2011)
- Sign and return the design team contract and provide a short bio of yourself and a head shot by February 11th,2010.
- Promote Eye-Lets Etc. on your blog (by including a link and posting your projects), and in signatures in other forums, where permitted.
Design Team Benefits
-You will receive the current month’s kit each month during the commitment period
-Your bio, picture and gallery will be featured on the Eye-Lets Etc website and or blog as a ELE design team member.
- You retain all of your work and may submit your work for publication, post in other galleries, etc. Please include in any credits that the materials were part of a Eye-Lets Etc., Inc. kit.
-We know the effort you put into your designs, you may also receive occasional goodies in addition to your monthly kit.