Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Winter.... Snow's on the way to Denver ~ 8 inches whoo-hoo

Let It Snow ~ Let It Snow ~ Let It Snow!!


Today I finally got a chance to sit and create after getting my cast removed from my hand. 
Even though my fingers aren't quite working yet, it felt awesome! Day by Day...
And as I told Tabi; "It took me 4 hours to complete this card!!!"

 Materials used:
ELE Exclusive Bazzill Basic Rum Raisin and White OP cardstock / ELE Patterned Paper ~  I Love You, Burgundy Daisy, Red Postcard and Postcard Collage / Vellum Stickers / Small Bloom-Let ~ Linen / Sweetheart Eye-Lets Cranberry / Sanding Block and Tsukineko Inks.

And Now I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU to create a card or page using Tabi's "-Lets Sketch Design #3"

submit your designs to: eledesignteam@gmail.com

Winner will be voted on by 5 of our Designers and will receive a $15.00 gift card for store.eyelets-etc.com

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

you did a fab job with the sketch